Greasy Fork is available in English.

Add YouTube Video Progress

Adds a progress bars (or dots) at bottom of video, a progress text which includes video quality and subtitle indicators, and a chapter title box on the YouTube video page.

< Feedback on Add YouTube Video Progress

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 03 Mei 2018
Edited: 14 Juni 2018

What to change to change text font (foreground) color for dark theme?

I already found out how to change the border and background color -

line 34: b.style.cssText = "border:1px solid #eee;border-radius:4px;padding:2px 5px;background:#111;";

but how can I change the text color to light grey (#eee) or white (#fff) for the material dark theme (currently it is a blueish grey) ??

jcunewsPembuat
§
Posted: 03 Mei 2018

Text color is specified using the color rule.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/color

Refer to that MDN documents for other styles or other things related to web page.

§
Posted: 04 Mei 2018
Edited: 08 April 2019

Thank you, I added color:#eee; before 'border'

b.style.cssText = "margin-left:1ex;border:1px solid #eee;color:#eee;border-radius:4px;padding:2px;background:#111;text-align:center;font-size:9pt";

§
Posted: 08 April 2019

Can you please make a dark mode option using this line (33) so that I don't have manually to edit after each script update:

b.style.cssText = "margin-left:1ex;border:1px solid #eee;color:#eee;border-radius:4px;padding:2px;background:#111;text-align:center;font-size:9pt";

jcunewsPembuat
§
Posted: 09 April 2019

OK. I've updated the script to support the dark mode. The style for the video progress text will change automatically when the dark mode is toggled on or off.

§
Posted: 15 April 2019

Perfect, thank you very much! :)

Sign in to post a reply.