Hijack web workers in the browser to stop coin miner.
Try this script on MDN's simple worker page:
- Hijack browser's
SharedWorker and ask the user whether to allow them.
- Blacklist/whitelist to always block/allow the worker.
- This script needs to be executed before other scripts.
- There is no userscript manager which can ensure that the userscript is always executed before page scripts.
- If you are using Tampermonkey, you can change "Config mode" to "Advanced" then change "Inject Mode" to "Instant" in the settings, so the script would be executed faster.
- See hijack-worker-extension for a better solution.
0.2.0 (Jan 31, 2018)
- Add: location.href to confirm message.
- Remove: page script validation is not reliable.
0.1.0 (Jan 30, 2018)