Greasy Fork is available in English.

Enhance twitch

Auto click claim bonus (channel points and moments), Show images/video in chat, always source quality, hide offline channels and more

< Feedback on Enhance twitch

Question/comment

§
Posted: 21 Juli 2020

Dunno if this is a your issue or bttv issue but I get this now

yes I have reinstalled my browser cleaned my cache etc just to check its an odd thing

Followed channels missing when viewing any stream

Prof_BumPembuat
§
Edited: 21 Juli 2020

That's the last option i added. You can hide offline followed channels. If you don't see anyone that means noone's online. If you want to see the offline channels you need to uncheck it in the options.

If it's not that then bttv could be doing something to my script in that case i'll fix it if it ever happens to me cause i use both.

§

thats what i was saying prof i know u can hide offline channels but what I'm not seeing are ones when they are actually online lol

Prof_BumPembuat
§
Edited: 22 Juli 2020

It could bttv doing something. I didn't have the issue yet so if i get it i'll fix it. try unchecking some of the stuff from bttv.

They don't update bttv for some reason even tho twitch has updated their website so idk what to do tbh. That's why i did the hide offline channels on my own script cause they are not fixing theirs. And i think because of what i'm doing their script is messing up with mine which could explain why everything disapears.

Prof_BumPembuat
§
Posted: 23 Juli 2020

The issue with channels not appearing at all might be fixed, i got the same issue randomly. If it happens again let me know ;)

§
Posted: 23 Juli 2020

thanks bro you the best yea ..would be nice if twitch would be like yea shits fucked up please unfuck your scripts to make our site not look like shit lol

§
Posted: 24 Juli 2020

Just did it again randomly lol

Prof_BumPembuat
§

The last fix should do. I know why you can't see the channel but i don't know why he's selecting the wrong menu. I'm selecting something else to hide/show now so it should be fine this time.

§

twitch can go f itself without you and betterttv with all the crap and layout shit they have that they should let us hide/show by default lol will keep you updated on it as i just installed the update u provided lol

Sign in to post a reply.