Waze Map Editor (WME) extension, providing a variety of new and extended features:
- UR, map problem and camera markers can be filtered according to an ever increasing list of parameters
- UR, map problem and camera markers can display pop-up information boxes when the mouse pointer hovers over them, providing much of the information that would otherwise only be available by clicking on the marker
- UR markers can be augmented to show the number of comments for that UR
- Cameras can be added to a watchlist, allowing the map to be easily relocated to their positions as well as providing automated comparison of their stored properties (speed, alignment etc) against their present properties
- The Drives tab can be enhanced to list more drives on each page, and to indicate which drives still have their route history available
- The WME background can be reverted to its original white colour
- And more...
As of version 3.0, the functionality provided by my earlier standalone DrivesTabEnhancer (DTE) and Select Roundabout Segments (SRS) scripts is now integrated into URO+. Please uninstall these scripts if already installed.
Recent Version History:
All users: Hopefully removed a WME performance dependency from the closure cloning code...
All users: Restored closure cloning and delete all closures functions, again... MP popup shows start & end times if available.
All users: Auto-apply for cloned closures is now a user-selectable option (via Misc tab). Delete Closures button is now visible when there's only a single closure to delete.
All users: Restored closure cloning and delete all closures functions.
Beta users: Compatibility update...
Older release notes removed due to limits on how much text can be included here...