Also available as a Chrome extension or a Firefox Add-on
Draws the rest of the friendly owl for Hacker News comment threads to make them actually followable over time, by automatically highlighting new comments and showing which items have new comments, plus various other UX tweaks.
- Show new comment counts since your last visit on item list pages
- Highlight new comments and collapse comment trees which don't contain any new comments when you revisit an item's comments
- Manual highlighting of recent comments when new comments can't automatically be highlighted
- User blocking: block a user via their profile page to hide their comments; manage blocked users on your own profile page
- Add an "upvoted" link to the header to make it easier to get back to previously visited stories, using upvote as a bookmark (default: on)
- Toggle display of "reply" links below comments to make more room for comments on the screen (default: off)