Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussions » Creation Requests

Absolut unerfahren - ist das per Skript möglich?

§
Posted: 16 April 2021

Hallo zusammen!

Ich bin leider absolut unerfahren mit Skripten und versuche mich langsam an das Gebiet heranzutasten.

Mir stellt sich momentan die Frage, ob es per Skript möglich ist, einer Seite, die erfordert, dass man eine verlinkte Seite aufruft, bevor man den nächsten Schritt in einem Ablauf auf der Seite machen kann, per Skript mitteilen kann, dass die Seite schon aufgerufen wurde, ohne dass man die Seite jedes Mal anklicken muss?

Ideal wäre, wenn man die URL der aufzurufenden Seite im Code hinterlegen/definieren könnte, so dass jedes Mal, wenn die Seite/URL aufgerufen werden muss, nicht erst der Klick darauf notwendig ist.

Ich freue mich auf euer Feedback, bzw. Rückfragen, sofern dazu weitere Infos von mir notwendig wären, inwieweit das möglich ist.

Vielen Dank!

§
Posted: 16 April 2021

English?

§
Posted: 17 April 2021
Edited: 17 April 2021

Sorry, my fault!

Please forgive me... I read 1-2 Posts in German and thought it is german language, my apologies!

Hi all!

I'm absolutely unexperienced with scripts and am trying to get into it.

I'm wondering, if it is possible with a script, I guess it should be, but I am much too unexperienced for it, to handle the following scenario:

A webpage, which has some kind of procedure/workflow, where it is necessary to open a linked page, and only if the webpage is opened/a link to it is clicked, the next step in the process can be proceeded/is getting active to be clicked.

I'm thinking of some kind of script, where the URL or even several URLs, that have to be opened during the process, can be added/named in the script, so when the page is opened and needs to have the links clicked to proceed, will make it possible to go on with the next step even without opening the URL itself/clicking the link.

To name it short, is there a script/a possibilty in a script to suggest to the browser, that the link was clicked to be able to proceed in the workflow on the page?

I'm happy reading your feedback on this. Maybe someone of you experienced scripters has already some kind of script for such a scenario or can state, if it is possible/help to get such a script getting to work? If there is any further information needed, feel free to ask, so I can provide further information.

Thank you very much and best regards!

@hacker09 I guess the process/workflow on the page has some kind of query, where a button to proceed gets only active, if a button to another page is at least clicked once. For example I've seen this with pages, where you have to scroll down completely for general terms and conditions to be read, and only if page is scrolled down completely to the end of the text, the button to proceed gets active. In my described scenario it is some kind of similar, where the button to proceed to the next step is only getting active, if another button on the webpage, linking to another page, is clicked. Without clicking that button, the button to get further stays inactive.

§

It is possible. But what you need that for?

§

Got it, well I know some pages that asks the users to wait 20 secs and click on ads and sometimes scroll down too, but it's easy to bypass all of that, this usually doesn't have anything to do with focusing a button, it's actually other kinds of event listeners in the background or something like that.

What you want is probably already there on the page, but it's with the css display: none;, maybe all you will have to do is change that css.

Sign in to post a reply.