Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2020-04-21
Edited: 2020-04-21

Manga loader not working properly on kissmanga.

If you have read all pages option selected on kissmanga you cant use manga loader. The small box the says load manga appears but it doesn't do anything if you press it but it works if you change it to 1 page style. Is this intended or did kissmanga update their page and make this not work properly?

§
Posted: 2020-04-30

I investigated the script a little bit and I think the numPages attribute is not getting populated correctly It's defined for kiss-manga as :

numPages = W.lstImages

How the "W.lstImages" is getting populated is the part I don't understand

§
Posted: 2020-05-04

I tried using an older version of manga loader but the problem still persisted so it probably has to do with kissmanga page being updated.

§
Posted: 2020-05-06

new update fixed it thank you.

§
Posted: 2020-05-08
Edited: 2020-05-08

I reinstalled the script but I can't still load the manga the only temporary fix I found was in kissmanga set the "Reading Type" to "All Pages" then the Load Manga button will work.

Any idea am I missing?

§

I went to the console and trying to find where the error is

name: 'kiss-manga',
match: "^https?://kissmanga\\.com/Manga/[^/]+/.+",
img: '#divImage img',
next: '#divImage img',
numpages: function() {
    return W.lstOLA.length; #<--- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of 
}            #undefined

This error shows up when the Reading Type is set to One page in Kissmanga

Mangaloader v1.11.27

§

Alright I seem to somehow solved it if anyone has still problems here's how I solved it go to the mangaloader script and change "W.lstOLA" to "W.lstImages" because looking at the source code of a kissmanga page, "lstImages" is the name of the array of images of the manga instead of "lstOLA"

Here's the code reference where I changed it

{
  name: 'kiss-manga',
  match: "^https?://kissmanga\\.com/Manga/[^/]+/.+",
  img: '#divImage img',
  next: '#divImage img',
  numpages: function() {
    alert(img);
    return W.lstImages.length; #formerly W.lstOLA.length
  },
  curpage: function() {
    if(getEls('#divImage img').length > 1) {
      return 1;
    } else {
      return W.currImage + 1;
    }
  },
  nextchap: '#selectChapter, .selectChapter',
  prevchap: '#selectChapter, .selectChapter',
  pages: function(url, num, cb, ex) {
    cb(W.lstImages[num - 1], num); #formerly cb(W.lstOLA[num - 1], num)
  }
}

But then there's a problem when you switch the Reading Type to All pages, load manga won't work because the array is now named "lstOLA", but not really a big concern for me because I want to load the manga pages while the Reading Type is One page

But I guess one way to solve it such that regardless of reading type load manga would work is using a try catch statement.

fuzetsuAuthor
§

Pushed a quick fix that hopefully handles both.

The easy way to handle this kind of case is to do this:

(W.lstImages || W.lstOLA)

if one of them isn't defined the other will be used.

Sign in to post a reply.