Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

please explain

§
Posted: 2021.08.03.

hi like to no why my 2 scripts were removed have had no issues an no explination on them an the two in question i have permisson to modify an redo them thanks

wOxxOmMod
§
Posted: 2021.08.03.
Edited: 2021.08.03.

When a script is removed you can see the reason prominently shown on a yellow bar at the top of the script page. For example, one of your deleted scripts was deleted due to a report that says you copied a script that didn't have a license, which means you can't use its code in your public script, it can be used only by you personally.

§
Posted: 2021.08.04.

did not copy an the person gave me permisson an asked me to change name an modify it only

https://www.facebook.com/tco4koc

all proof is right there thank you

wOxxOmMod
§

Add this link to your script's code or its info page.

§

if you can look tell me if thats good please an unlock if it is an undelete them please thanks

wOxxOmMod
§
Posted: 2021.08.05.

if you can look tell me if thats good please an unlock if it is an undelete them please thanks

I don't understand. I already looked at the info and I agree it's an express permission. Now I want you to add a link to that page in your script's code or its info page because it must be present so that another reporter/moderator in the future won't have to repeat this cycle.

§

i added to both that are locked

wOxxOmMod
§

Now I understand, thanks.

JAG
§
Posted: 2021.08.06.

@sickness I'm not moderator, so this is not official complaint...

I think the license you give and the copyright notice is in conflict. You can't use "no modify" in CC work and for some reason you also took the NC off. I would like to think TCO did transfer the copyright to you, but the mentioned "right to use" didn't say so, and I'm not sure they had the right to do that even. It's not right to revoke CC license, so better check with TCO again if the restricted copyright still stands or if you got it on a special "we no longer care" license as the text may have been intended.

Sign in to post a reply.