GOG.com Wishlist Discounted Items Toggle

When items in your GOG.com wishlist are discounted, only the discounted items will be shown. Provides a toggle to display all items and remembers your last setting.

< Feedback on GOG.com Wishlist Discounted Items Toggle

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-11-16

Feature Request; Discount Ratio for GOG Bundles

Hello,

Thanks for the current script as it helps without having to scroll up/down to see the discounts. I'd like to ask if you can consider adding similar improvement also on all GOG bundle pages. Current GOG bundles show "only" the regular price vs discounted price for all games in that bundle. To learn individual discount ratios, you need to tick and untick "each" game on every bundle to see varying discount ratios from 10%-80%. Since I have no intention to buy any game weak discounts like most customers, I thought your script can also extend to GOG bundle pages and show discounted ratios for each entry without having to click on each of them.

As an example please take a look at current https://www.gog.com/promo/20181116weekendsale. You'll see:

1. Turok_________19.99______4.99
  2. Turok 2_______19.99______9.99
  3. System Shock___9.99______4.99
  4. System Shock 2_9.99______4.99 and so forth

And what I had in mind is;

1. Turok_________19.9975%____4.99
  2. Turok 2_______19.9950%____9.99
  3. System Shock___9.9950%____4.99
  4. System Shock 2_9.9950%____4.99 if such thing is possible within Javascript and your programming time. Because such addition would ease every GOG user's time greatly.

Even if not, thanks for efforts on the current script.

mnnksAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-11-12

Hi Black3ird,

It's been 'a while' since your feedback, but - if you're still interested - here it is. It even allows you to order by discount on the promo pages. I'm working on ordering by discount for the wishlist.

Greetings!

Sign in to post a reply.