Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube - Search While Watching Video

Search YouTube without interrupting the video, by loading the search results in the related video bar

< Commentaires sur Youtube - Search While Watching Video

Avis: OK - le script fonctionne, mais souffre de quelques problèmes

§
Posté le: 29/03/2023

This is ok. The Search result loads with links are not in related way. Seems some random links are also piled up. Pl. check for the related results.

CptmathixAuteur
§
Posté le: 07/04/2023

Sorry for the late reply, could you please give me an example?
I'm directly using the search results that youtube provides, I can try and take a look but I don't think that I can change anything unfortunately

§
Posté le: 08/04/2023

Hi, Here i have attached 2 images.
F1 – shows the search results using ordinary Google search
O1- Shows the search result using "Youtube - Search While Watching Video" script.
In the images, highlighted the resulted video search results with colored rectangle box.
Noted info -> only 2 search results mapped, but with random orders and other results seems to vary.

Pl. have a look.

Thanks
KSK

CptmathixAuteur
§
Posté le: 09/04/2023
Édité le: 09/04/2023

Hi KSK,

I'm very confused, what exactly are you searching? The search bar when the script is enabled only displays the default related video search no?

This script does not replace the related video's in any way. Only when searching for something will it display results related to your search query like below:

I hope that helps you! If not and I'm still misunderstanding something, could you show me what you type inside the search bar?

Kind regards,
Cptmathix

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.