Feedly filtering and sorting
When this script is enabled, a filter icon will appear next to the settings icon that toggles the filtering and sorting menu.
This script requires the
Unread Only option to be enabled (in the feedly settings / filters).
- Filtering: Hide the articles that contain at least one of the filtering keywords (not applied if empty).
- Restricting: Show only articles that contain at least one of the restricting keywords (not applied if empty).
- Sorting: by popularity, by title or by publish date.
- Auto load all unread articles.
- Advanced controls of the recently published articles.
- Pin hot articles to top.
- Import settings from other subscriptions or from global settings.
- Link settings to other subscriptions.
Two settings modes are available:
- Global settings: same settings used for all subscriptions and categories.
- Subscription settings:
- Subscription and category specific settings
- The default settings values are the global settings.
- A group of subscriptions can share the same settings by linking them to the same subscription.
Title Only view is fully supported.
Magazine view is supported except the
Most popular section (Only filtering and restricting supported in this section).
- Recently published articles controls not supported in the
Cards view (publish age not available in this view).
Full Articles view is fully supported.
The changelog can be found here.
This script relies on the user scripts extensions like Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey.
After installing the appropriate user scripts extension, you can install the script.
The Greasemonkey extension should be installed.
The Tampermonkey extension should be installed.