Greasy Fork is available in English.

mb. PLAIN TEXT TRACKLIST

Get a quick copy of the tracklists in plain text (several formats) for quick re-use (in track parser, EAC, foobar2000 or mp3tag for instance)

< Commentaires sur mb. PLAIN TEXT TRACKLIST

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 17/04/2015

With Firefox script doesn't work.

With Firefox script doesn't work. Just blank editor popup showing.

jesus2099Auteur
§
Posté le: 17/04/2015

Hi Seamoon,

Sorry for the inconvenience but it’s actually a more general failure, not only Firefox. :) I’m just being late keeping up to date wuth MB server code :

PLAIN TEXT TRACKLIST not working after MBS-3841” (#36)

§
Posté le: 19/04/2015
Édité le: 19/04/2015

Could you also consider adding CueSheet format when you have a time to fix it?

There's an old not working such script that may help.
http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/8871

jesus2099Auteur
§
Posté le: 20/04/2015

That sounds fun to code… :)

As I was already planning to use the web service instead of the current release page, it would be feasible. But probably not very soon…

I don’t clearly see the real use of a cue sheet that comes without the bin/wav/flac files, though… I would not trust a dissociated cue/bin (cue made by one CD reader, bin made by another) if I would like faithful as‐is copy.

Actually, what is your current need for plain text tracklists ?

I needed plain text tracklists to be able to copy/paste from/to releases but now that I have the RELEASE CLONER, I don’t really need it.

But please tell me your use case, it will motivate me migrating this script, as my free time is so scarce…

Thanks for your interest.

§
Posté le: 20/04/2015

I use Cuesheet files to split one part mp3 files to tracks. I also want plain text files with time codes to generate Cuesheet files but manually it's painful process. In short just one click Cuesheet generating would be enough (and great) for me. If you don't need current script then maybe you could write a new script that focuses generating Cuesheet from MB, Freedb & TrackType.

jesus2099Auteur
§
Posté le: 27/04/2015
Édité le: 27/04/2015

Hello Seamoon,

PLAIN TEXT TRACKLIST works again !

But I have not made any progress on CUE support yet ; it requires switching to Web Service mode).

§
Posté le: 28/04/2015

In Firefox I can't see the plain tracklist links anymore.

BTW Plain text type is also useful for batch renaming of albums.

jesus2099Auteur
§
Posté le: 28/04/2015

Thanks ! There was a remaining wrong code. Fixed again. :)

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.