Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Black Bar Returns Now Customizable!

This Script brings back the Google Navigation Bar with customizable options, and removes the App Grid navigation entirely. You can change the links on the bar, the colors of the bar, the background image of the bar, and if the bar is always visible, or not. Check for updates regularly for bug fixes, and new features!

< Commentaires sur Google Black Bar Returns Now Customizable!

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 10/05/2019

Request to take down script, or direct people to Original author's new script please

First of all, I want to say thank you for hosting this so people could still obtain this script.

However, I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to take down this script as it's very outdated, or post in the details a link directing people to my newer script.

As the original script author, I understand how vastly different this script runs, versus the newer script I have authored. I had NO IDEA what I was doing with this script :). People are finding this old script before they even find my script. I don't want to have people continue to install this script when there is a more efficient option out there.

Thanks for you time, and I hope to hear back from you soon :)

Link to my updated script: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/29660-enhanced-google-bar

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.