Gamdom Rain Notifier

PLEASE READ SCRIPT DESCRIPTION ON GREASYFORK.ORG

< Feedback on Gamdom Rain Notifier

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-03-12

Script not working now Bro. Update Please.

These times not working script.

§
Posted: 2018-03-12

yep, does not work :/

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-03-13

I found the problem but it will take up to tomorrow afternoon to fix it. Hope that I can fix it today but maybe it could take until tomorrow

AllInRedAuthor
§

Should be working as normal. Had to change a thing on the code used on server-side to avoid some crashes that were ocurring. Now it should be very stable.

§
Should be working as normal. Had to change a thing on the code used on server-side to avoid some crashes that were ocurring. Now it should be very stable.

Thank you Bro working now.

§
Posted: 2018-03-14

Again not working :/

§

Yea doesnt work for me aswell :/

AllInRedAuthor
§

The thing that it's happening it's that gamdom updated his main.js code and I have to reload the gamdom page on VPS. Now I'm on work and I'm responding to this fast from my phone, so when I have a moment to access the VPS I wiol reload the gamdom page so it starts to work again.

AllInRedAuthor
§

Working again.

§
Posted: 2018-03-15

not working

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-03-15

There's a weird bug on the server-side code that's happening after a little gamdom update, will check why is happening and try to make it work 100%. Meanwhile, some hours it could work as normal and other hours could not work, will try to fix that aswell.

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-03-16
Edited: 2018-03-16

I'm going to make a "UTC history" of rains that were detected by the server to see a thing. I'm going to see if this could be more a server-side problem or the problem is also on the /detector/ page. Will make a little test during 24h to know what I have to fix now.

Edit 1: started with the "UTC history", now it's time to wait to see how it goes.

Edt 2: A 230k rain was detected and saved with the "2018-03-16 14:32:09 UTC" timestamp. So the "UTC rain history" works, let's see what's the problem, if the server-side(which I like to call "backend") or the /detector/ page. Also stability of both server-side and gamdomrain.com was improved.

Edit 3: Also, it should notify more rains because a little bug on server-side code that caused some rains(like 10-20% of rains) to not being notified is fixed.

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-03-18
Edited: 2018-03-18
I'm going to make a "UTC history" of rains that were detected by the server to see a thing. I'm going to see if this could be more a server-side problem or the problem is also on the /detector/ page. Will make a little test during 24h to know what I have to fix now.

Edit 1: started with the "UTC history", now it's time to wait to see how it goes.

Edt 2: A 230k rain was detected and saved with the "2018-03-16 14:32:09 UTC" timestamp. So the "UTC rain history" works, let's see what's the problem, if the server-side(which I like to call "backend") or the /detector/ page. Also stability of both server-side and gamdomrain.com was improved.

Edit 3: Also, it should notify more rains because a little bug on server-side code that caused some rains(like 10-20% of rains) to not being notified is fixed.

Already working for 24h without going down. So the server-side crashes are fixed and it should go pretty fine from now on :smile:

Sign in to post a reply.