Tinychat Enhancement Suite (TES)

Fixes some Tinychat room shortcomings and adds useful features.

< Feedback on Tinychat Enhancement Suite (TES)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2017-09-29
Edited: 2017-09-29

re: what should i add?

i don't know what's possible, but i'll throw out some things.

if you type alot, the text box on the beta can irreversibly get bigger and bigger. it'd be nice if there was a way to reverse that without reloading.

edit: also if you stay in a chat for a while the chatbox goes glitchy. i don't know if that's due to extreme chat history length? if so, perhaps it could be limited in some way? or maybe my browser isn't accommodating this kind of data.

i noticed that this script stores data to tampermonkey. does that mean chat logging is possible?

§
Posted: 2017-10-01

All good ideas.

Although I've never seen that textbox size issue before. How long does it take to happen?

The chat mixup bug happens so rarely that I've never looked at it. Maybe I'm just not on for long enough. I've always suspected it's server-side, like the PM bug probably is.

Logging is possible but I've withheld it because no script has ever stored this much data before and this frequently (every message). A while back some browsers also had memory issues with storages over 32 MB. I might do some tests, though.

§
Posted: 2017-10-09

Everything seems to work just fine, except the pming, would it be easy to fix that?

§
Posted: 2017-10-09
Everything seems to work just fine, except the pming, would it be easy to fix that?

Not possible.

§
Posted: 2018-07-09

@gangsta I just added chat logging.

§
Posted: 2018-07-09

Everything seems to work just fine

Sign in to post a reply.