KissAnimeList

Integrates MyAnimeList into various sites, with auto episode tracking.

< Feedback on KissAnimeList

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-06-01
Edited: 2017-06-01

Link inside tags

Please please give me the option to disable last episode link in the tags... And if I already can, tell me where. I really don't like it if a script changes things that it isn't supposed to do.

Don't get me wrong, it can be a nice feature. But if people like me who don't want it can't turn it off, then I will probably be forced to remove the whole script.

Thank you!

lolamtischAuthor
§

You are right.
I will add the option in the following days.

§

Thank you very much! I really like your script so it would have been a shame if I had to remove it.

lolamtischAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-06-02

Option added.
just open your Mal profile settings page and it should pop up.
Keep in mind, that this value is saved locally, so if you change browser, delete the script etc..., you have to reremove the checkbox.

§
Posted: 2017-08-07

Went to mal profile settings, but nothing pops up there

lolamtischAuthor
§

It was moved into miniMAL. Just open any Anime page (!Kissanime, not MAL) and press on the blue MAL button or on the menu button in the right bottom corner. There you find the settings page with the option (Continue watching links).

§
It was moved into miniMAL. Just open any Anime page (!Kissanime, not MAL) and press on the blue MAL button or on the menu button in the right bottom corner. There you find the settings page with the option (Continue watching links).

Oh thanks, that worked. Now an offtopic. Is it possible to update list at the end (or after some time) rather when episode is opened?

lolamtischAuthor
§

The Problem is, there are so many different player and implementing "finish watching" checks for all of them is a lot of work and unreliable. I wont implement that,
but implementing a custom Delay after opening the page is easy. Will be part of the next release in one week or so.

§
Edited: 2017-08-07
The Problem is, there are so many different player and implementing "finish watching" checks for all of them is a lot of work and unreliable. I wont implement that,
but implementing a custom Delay after opening the page is easy. Will be part of the next release in one week or so.

Great, second options is actually what I wanted.

Sign in to post a reply.