Friend Management for The West Events

< Feedback on TW Friends

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2015-04-11

Add filter

Regards
The new version is excellent.
I suggest adding a filter to sort by amounts received (the icon "eye") and perhaps not superfluous one to sort by player name.
Thank You.

§

I have to agree, the last update was superb! And name/"eye" filters would make it even better! ^^.

§

Script is excellent, great.

Thank you very much.

hiroakiAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-04-13

Sorting is now supported (version 0.17)
Some other enhancements and multilingual support are scheduled for the next release.

§
Posted: 2015-04-15

Cheers!
Kudos for the fast update!

§
Posted: 2015-04-16

Many applause.
The filters and the total sum are applauding.
Perhaps it is much request ...
Add a column to the average received from the date of admission Friend relative to the total amount received.
Thank you for making life easier during events.

hiroakiAuthor
§

Unfortunately, The West does not provide any information about when each friendship was established.

I added a list of the dates for each friend, if you mouse over the received count.

§

Thanks! :D

§
Posted: 2015-04-18

Script is excellent, nice work .... thanks

§
Posted: 2022-11-04

Include a new column showing the monthly average received driving directions since Friend's enrollment date as a percentage of the total amount received. When attending events, you have been a great help.

§
Posted: 2023-12-05

Running dungeons and raids not only provides valuable gear and experience but also rewards players with a significant amount of gold. The higher the difficulty of the content, the greater the cheap sod gold rewards.

§
Posted: 2024-03-02

Hi. Once I needed to write a post to discuss. And on the advice of friends, I used the services of the https://writepaper.com/write-my-discussion-post service, which provided me with an individual writing of my task so that it had a good structure of expression and did not contain plagiarism.

Sign in to post a reply.