Youtube Play Next Queue

Don't like the youtube autoplay suggestion? This script can create a queue with videos you want to play after your current video has finished!

< Feedback on Youtube Play Next Queue

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-10-21
Edited: 2019-10-23

Latest version breaks "Youtube +" on Classic YT

Most features (Cinema, etc.) of "Youtube +" script doesn't work on Classic YT due to the last update v2.0.5. Therefore this leads to the breaking that script, just as happens with "Search While Watching Video".

- Tested on Chrome.

Any fix to this?, please!...

CptmathixAuthor
§

Can you check if the latest version works again? I'll update the other script if this fixes it.

§

@Cptmathix dijo: Can you check if the latest version works again? I'll update the other script if this fixes it.

Nope, still not working...

So, i Cilcked on "Vídeo pop-up" feature and it threw me an error:

the only version that works is v2.0.4.

CptmathixAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-10-22

I couldn't reproduce the issue. I have however removed onYoutubePlayerReady callback since I think that that is the culprit. Please let me know if that fixed it.

§
Posted: 2019-10-23

@Cptmathix dijo: I couldn't reproduce the issue. I have however removed onYoutubePlayerReady callback since I think that that is the culprit. Please let me know if that fixed it.

This time it works well. So i think removing that callback function will also resolve the issue for v2.0.5 to v2.0.7 updates.

Sign in to post a reply.