Réponses

• Thanks for letting me know. Looks like there's no other way than to figure out some kind of way to use the app API without having the user logged out... the original image is not available through the desktop API.

• 21 Aug modifié [?]

Alright, pretty sure I got it to work (in latest git).

It won't work with private profiles however because it doesn't use the users' cookies (otherwise the requests will fail and the user will be logged out, need to find some kind of way around it... I'm not sure this is actually possible in a userscript, as document.cookie only returns part of the cookie, this might unfortunately be something only the extension will be able to do... hopefully not though, I'll see).

• Should be fixed in 0.10.0 :)

• 4 Sep modifié [?]

Apparently this also works for private accounts as well. Instagram's API allows you to query media info for any post, even private ones it seems, without cookies. Nevermind, although it does work for private accounts, the reason is that the userscript does not clear the cookies. Normally this wouldn't be good enough as it needs to be able to be accessed from any site, however, Instagram images can only be made larger from Instagram itself, so this is actually fine. Accidental side-effect I guess! :)

If this ever changes, I've implemented functionality (will be available in the next release) to be able to (optionally) query through your personal Instagram account instead. Currently this only works for the extension, but I may be able to get this to work for the userscript under Tampermonkey, using the GM_Cookies API (filed an issue to hopefully add support for it under Violentmonkey as well) This shouldn't be needed.

• 20 Oct modifié [?]

Doesn't seem to work for me, still pops up 1080x1350 images, and won't reload when an image is in a new tab. Default settings, no cookie blocking addons or anything.

Was it supposed to work only when on someones profile eg. https://www.instagram.com/instagram?

• @vick said:
    Doesn't seem to work for me, still pops up 1080x1350 images, and won't reload when an image is in a new tab. Default settings, no cookie blocking addons or anything.

Was it supposed to work only when on someones profile eg. https://www.instagram.com/instagram?

Correct, unfortunately for Instagram, I'm not aware of any way to be able to find the original image from the image link alone. It needs to know the "host" page in order to work (i.e. it needs to be done from the instagram.com link).

Instagram's rather unique in this though, there's only a few other rules in the script that are like this. Most of the time when API calls are needed, the host page can be found through the image URL, but this unfortunately isn't the case for Instagram (or VK, a popular Russian social media site).

• Looks like Instagram changed something again, now script pops 640x640 images. Deskgram also doesn't show any images (?).

• 25 Oct modifié [?]

@vick2 said:
    Looks like Instagram changed something again, now script pops 640x640 images. Deskgram also doesn't show any images (?).

Ah you're right, thanks for reporting! Thankfully this isn't too hard to fix (just fixed in git master), it'll be fixed in the next update :)

Edit: Live now! (0.11.8)

Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.