Humble Bundle - Steam Links Adder

Adds steam links to Humble Bundle games (https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/26273-steam-store-game-owned-checker COMPATIBLE!) - Updated to work with lock icons, and to check shortened variants of names

< Feedback on Humble Bundle - Steam Links Adder

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-03-20
Edited: 2019-03-21

I've made an updated version with a few tweaks

Hi there, Since this script has been available, a few changes have been made on Humble's side which have the side effect of breaking it. I've made a modified version, which works around these, as well as a few other improvements.

My modified version can be found here: EDIT: no longer necessary, the original author has since updated their version

If the original author has any issues with this, please let me know and I'll remove it.

RevadikeAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-03-20

Thank you, I updated my script

§
Posted: 2019-03-21

Thanks for updating. For the purposes of avoiding confusion, I've removed my version, since your update has incorporated the updates I'd made.

§
Posted: 2019-03-21

Just gone through and added an extra character to the regexes to filter to my local copy; the ’ quote (U+2019, Alt-0146 on Windows), to hit Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia and India respectively. For safety's sake, I also added ‘ (U+2018, Alt-0145).

Sign in to post a reply.