Tumblr Accessibility UI Update Toggle (Defunct)

Roll back the accessibility UI update by default, and add a toggle to enable/disable it in the Dashboard settings page

< Feedback on Tumblr Accessibility UI Update Toggle (Defunct)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-02-12

a minor glitch I haven't seen anyone else bring up

hello! first things first, I wanna say this is a GREAT script. the new color scheme gives me eye strain, so this has been a big lifesaver.

however, for the past couple of days, I've been getting a glitch where every once in awhile when I refresh my tumblr dash, the page will look like this: is there a way to fix this? :0 thank you!

rubyrubyAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-02-13

Hi there, thanks for your feedback! I was wondering if anybody else was experiencing this because I have been too, I was unsure if it was actually this script causing it though because it wouldn't be the first time Tumblr broke all on it's own.

I'll look into it a little more now that there's another report. Thanks.

And to anyone else, your feedback is greatly appreciated and encouraged, but please make sure to do it in this feedback tab instead of DM'ing me on Tumblr from now on.

Apparently my account was deactivated, presumably either by mistake or possibly for distributing this script. Hope it's just the former though!

rubyrubyAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-02-13

@"Tsuki Neko" said: is there a way to fix this? :0 thank you!

update: I think I have a solution in place, but this bug doesn't occur very often for me so I'll need a few days to make sure.

Sign in to post a reply.