[Unsupported] IG Helper: download Instagram pic & vids

Unsupported

< Feedback on [Unsupported] IG Helper: download Instagram pic & vids

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-11-26

A few bugs.

Common for both the extension and the script: a) Stories from the certain people cannot be downloaded at all. I.e. there's simply no button for that. For example this one: https://www.instagram.com/mollycaitlynquinn/ b) Button doesn't show fully in some other people stories. I.e. you can click on it, but it's goes beyond the border & is half-obscured. It looks likes this: Only in the extension: a) Sometimes the button doesn't initialize at all until you refresh the page or open another one. This happens only when using the Chrome extension. Only in the script: a) It impossible to download anything from the post if you just click on it on someones profile. It's hard to describe, but easy to show. The button shows up, but if you click on it nothing happens. However if you refresh the page so it shows like this, it starts working normally. This only happens with the script, but it works fine with the extension. Otherwise it's a great, and if you can fix these bugs, it would probably the best one of it's kind. Simple, clean, and efficient.

§
Posted: 2018-11-26

Actually used a different extension to check upon the stories that couldn't be downloaded, and it seems that the button just goes above the story. I.e. it's still there, but it's not visible. I.e. it looks like this in it, but with your script/extension it is simply not visible.

mittyaAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-12-09

Hi @starvedhorror

The reply was late. Sorry ;)

Version 1.9.5 fixed.

Sign in to post a reply.