[KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Saves initial responses to KissAnime captcha and auto-selects images if it knows the answer.

< Feedback on [KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-07-12

Cannot Import new solution after latest update

When i imported the new solution of Big-Boss-x, it says submitted successfully. The new list is about 1.1Megabytes and my current list is 913 kilobytes. I exported the list to verify and it stayed at 913 kilobytes.

I repeated the process in Chrome and Vivaldi using two different userscript manager (violentmonkey and tempermonkey), produced same result.

§
Posted: 2018-07-13
Edited: 2018-07-13

For me I am getting "There was an issue. Check the console." when I try to import a list. When I check the console I get this massage. "Issue with list upload: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input" "userscript.html?id=9b9f3435-b482-4da2-94b8-a9c582ac42dc:347"

PS: OH... I just read the WestleyM's update message again. So we just have to start from the scratch. NP. We hadn't done that much captcha anyway.

WestleyM's update notice: ""There was an issue with descriptions that matched multiple images. The images would be saved incorrectly, to where those solutions became useless. I believe I've fixed the issue though. Images that have already been saved that way shouldn't cause any problems with new solutions that match the same description.\nI'll need to look at new lists in the next few days to see if this fix worked.\n\nYou can reach me through GreasyFork @WestleyM or Reddit @WarriorSolution\nPlease report any bugs or issues!"

§

Noobie question How do you start again from scratch? uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work, I still have a 1+MB export file

§

@Garrett said: Noobie question How do you start again from scratch? uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work, I still have a 1+MB export file

No idea how to start from scratch. Maybe you can try entirely different browser. For example if you are using Firefox now you can try chrome or any chromium based browser.

§

@gukha said:

@Garrett said: Noobie question How do you start again from scratch? uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work, I still have a 1+MB export file

No idea how to start from scratch. Maybe you can try entirely different browser. For example if you are using Firefox now you can try chrome or any chromium based browser.

Found it There is a Factory Reset under the Developer tab in Edit

§

@Garrett said:

@gukha said:

Found it There is a Factory Reset under the Developer tab in Edit

Is that "Edit" menu located in your userscript manger?

§

For Chrome

§

@gukha said: Is that "Edit" menu located in your userscript manger?

Its the edit on the far right in "Installed Userscripts" middle icon under "Actions" In there you see the Developer tab and in there it says "Factory Reset"

I presume that resets it so you can start from scratch?

WestleyMAuthor
§

The last update didn't mean you have to start from scratch. From what I can tell there's something wrong with Big-Boss-x's list. gukha's worked fine for me. As far as the problem in the OP goes, I'm not sure right now what's up with that. Can you send me your list excluding Big-Boss-x's? I'll try it on my computer and see if I can figure anything out from there.

WestleyMAuthor
§

Just re-tried and they're both working fine for me so I'm not really sure what's up with it right now but I'll look in to it. For now, try exporting your list, deleting your local storage, then re-importing it. After that try again to import whatever list you guys were trying. We'll see how that works.

§

@Garrett said:

@gukha said: Is that "Edit" menu located in your userscript manger?

Its the edit on the far right in "Installed Userscripts" middle icon under "Actions" In there you see the Developer tab and in there it says "Factory Reset"

I presume that resets it so you can start from scratch?

I mainly use violentmonkey and it doesn't provide much tools for development. Your instruction worked fine on tampermonkey. Though I am not sure if it clears storage. Thanks for your help.

@"Fuad hasan" said: For Chrome

No idea how to get this menu, can you help me with this? @Fuad hasan

Found it. Thanks

§

@WestleyM said: The last update didn't mean you have to start from scratch. From what I can tell there's something wrong with Big-Boss-x's list. gukha's worked fine for me. As far as the problem in the OP goes, I'm not sure right now what's up with that. Can you send me your list excluding Big-Boss-x's? I'll try it on my computer and see if I can figure anything out from there.

Here is my list excluding Big-Boss-x

§

@WestleyM said: Just re-tried and they're both working fine for me so I'm not really sure what's up with it right now but I'll look in to it. For now, try exporting your list, deleting your local storage, then re-importing it. After that try again to import whatever list you guys were trying. We'll see how that works.

Followed your instruction. Then imported Big-Boss-x's list. But his 1.1MB list somehow reduces to 572KB. My 915KB list also reduced to 560KB. Don't know if this is normal. Tested on both Firefox and Vivaldi.

§
Posted: 2018-07-14

@gukha said:

@WestleyM said: Just re-tried and they're both working fine for me so I'm not really sure what's up with it right now but I'll look in to it. For now, try exporting your list, deleting your local storage, then re-importing it. After that try again to import whatever list you guys were trying. We'll see how that works.

Followed your instruction. Then imported Big-Boss-x's list. But his 1.1MB list somehow reduces to 572KB. My 915KB list also reduced to 560KB. Don't know if this is normal. Tested on both Firefox and Vivaldi.

same here, i tried to import big boss and notice not a single image was auto captcha even though i refresh the page alot to test and when i exported it, the file size is around 500kb, so strange. Im guessing the cause was ccleaner but then i read ur comment

WestleyMAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-07-15

In the newest version, when you click the submit button, it will tell you how many solutions you had before/have now/how many it changed. It may help you to better understand what's actually changed with your lists. Importing solutions will now also overwrite existing ones, and broken solutions will also be removed both when you update, and right after importing a new list. Broken solutions are most frequently caused by the bug with saving multiple images to one description (which I'm still unable to verify if it's fixed, but will soon), where the data in your storage would be "[object Object]" rather than image data. I won't go in to detail about the fix but these values combined with the fact that some of your solutions are pretty much guaranteed to overlap with the new list means that the amount of data change shouldn't be simply [existing data size] + [new list's size]. The new formatting for solutions may also affect the sizes.

Either way, I never really thought the data sizes were important, but I still looked through the code several times and didn't really find anything that stuck out to me. To be safe, however, I added the new numbers on the submit button to be completely sure of how much your list size is increasing or decreasing.

Replies with these three numbers from those of you who were concerned about it would be useful.

§
Posted: 2018-07-16

@WestleyM

the new version 2018.07.15, Should we start from the beginning or we can safely import other guys solution list?? if yes, what's the best solution you used? care to share senpai?

WestleyMAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-07-16

You can safely import another person's solutions just fine. Small differences in the formatting of the solutions will automatically be fixed when you import it. No need to restart.

As for the list I use, KissAnime isn't my main anime-watching site. (I usually use Masterani.me). gukha's is the largest list I believe, and he seems to update it often enough, so that's likely the best one to go with.

Sign in to post a reply.