Discussions » Creation Requests

Sryth Stat Roller - Number Locator/Finder?

§
Posted: 2018-06-09
Edited: 2018-06-09

Sryth Stat Roller - Number Locator/Finder?

Hello,

First time using this sort of stuff. I play this text-based RPG called Sryth and when you create a character you can continuously roll stats until you're satisfied with what you roll but it is quite tasking when you don't get what you want. So I googled "Sryth Stat Roller" and came across a script for it already but it no longer works.

Basically, what I am trying to do is to get a script to auto click the "REROLL STATS" until it his a specified number of stats. I'd like to be able to search for a stat range for all the stats marked by the yellow dots. The red dots do not matter as much but when rolling for a character they are important but only whenever 25+. The 2 stats marked with red dots can go over 20 while the stats marked with yellow dots are maxed out at 20.

Example of what I'm shooting for in stats. Might - 20 Agility - 20 Body - 18 Mind - 18 Spirit - 18 Aura - 18 Luck - 19

Now "Avg. Stats" doesn't really matter all that much when looking for specific stats but if I weren't looking for any specific stats then it would matter because I would try as hard as possible to get the Avg. Stats at 19/20.

§
Posted: 2018-06-17

Ok, well as seeing as this isn't getting much attention but that's understandable. All I want to know if this is possible or not? If so would it be hard to make or would it be relatively easy? I'm thinking about asking somewhere to get this made for a price but not sure about the difficulty level as I have a budget but not a very big one.

Sign in to post a reply.