BitChute: Video Download Button

Adds a "Download" button to the BitChute player. Also downloads thumbnails. Supports WebTorrent and native player.

< Feedback on BitChute: Video Download Button

Review: Bad - script does not work

It is not working

Thanks for the script, but I tested it and it is not working anyway, there is no download button in the page

sidneysAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-21

@"அவ்ரில் பாறைகள்" said: Thanks for the script, but I tested it and it is not working anyway, there is no download button in the page

The download button appears directly below the video, i could not reproduce this issue.

The script is being tested with Chrome Developer, Firefox Nightly and Safari, which browser are you using?

Kind regards sidneys

§
Posted: 2018-04-24
Edited: 2018-04-24

@sidneys Thanks for your reply, I'm using Google Chrome. I tested the script in a anonymous tab, I thought the problem was a conflict with another extension, but it didn't work anyway, there is no download button in the page.

Here is a printscreem

sidneysAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-06-11

@"Bitcoin Channel (Youtube)" said: Thanks for the script, but I tested it and it is not working anyway, there is no download button in the page

Hey @"Bitcoin Channel (Youtube)",

thanks for your feedback!

the extension has now been rewritten for the most part, as the issues were due to the slightly different BitChute implementations on Chromium vs. Firefox.

The newest version has been tested with both platforms and packs a "progress meter" feature, and automatically names downloaded.

Please review and submit your findings, Cheers, S

Sign in to post a reply.