Stuck on decrypting 99% in hq

About: Deezer:Download

I followed all steps and is stucked on "decrypting 99%" in hq...help

Réponses

• Working fine here, i need the album that you're trying to download.

• Try refreshing the page and it will works, I had the same problem, but now everything is ok.

• same problem here, refreshing the page didn't help

• 21 Apr modifié Android WebView
    @AHOHNMYC and @K-mik@z can you guys reproduce this problem? I'm not having any issues here.

EDIT:

Okay, i have some theories, first, this is a problem with Chrome? my friend had this problem and he's using Chrome, on Firefox didn't have this problem (strange)

Probably a issue with Deezer? I tried other downloaders, had a issue with some songs getting "stuck"... and it was the same song that was getting stuck at 99% of decrypting... interesting, i still don't have this issue, i'm still trying to reproduce it...
  • 21 Apr modifié Vivaldi

@jonaaa20 a dit :
    @AHOHNMYC and @K-mik@z can you guys reproduce this problem? I'm not having any issues here.

EDIT:

Okay, i have some theories, first, this is a problem with Chrome? my friend had this problem and he's using Chrome, on Firefox didn't have this problem (strange)

Probably a issue with Deezer? I tried other downloaders, had a issue with some songs getting "stuck"... and it was the same song that was getting stuck at 99% of decrypting... interesting, i still don't have this issue, i'm still trying to reproduce it...

I just tested at home on chrome with tampermonkey & violentmonkey, and I can not reproduce the error.
    PS: I am with the future version to come here

What is the version of the script? So that I can test it.

• @K-mik@Z disse:

@jonaaa20 a dit :

EDIT:

I just tested at home on chrome with tampermonkey & violentmonkey, and I can not reproduce the error.
    PS: I am with the future version to come here

What is the version of the script? So that I can test it.

So, i'm not having any of these issues, i'm using the latest (on greasyfork) version of the script... probably it's a isolated issue (CPU problem, Browser bug or something).

• Vivaldi

probably yes

• 21 Apr modifié Firefox

Okay, i did a stress test on Chrome and Firefox, i had this 99% bug on Chrome but when i cleaned the Chrome's cache, it was fixed, on Firefox i still don't have this problem so, for those with this problem, try to clear you Browser cache, and this isn't a problem with the script.

Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.