JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Collects panda's for you at a certain cycle instead of timers. Lot of organizing of panda's and grouping them together to start and stop them at once.

< Feedback on JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-02-09

Panda crazy not notifying me after capturing hits.....

So I noticed that the music that usually plays when a hit is captured has suddenly stopped playing each time a hit is caught. The hit also goes into the endless panda mode instead of once, even when set to once. I keep having to return all of these captured hits on a regular basis and can't figure out how to fix this. Anyone else dealing with this??

JohnnyRSAuthor
§

Mturk decided to change things so it broke the script. I updated the script to fix it.

§
So I noticed that the music that usually plays when a hit is captured has suddenly stopped playing each time a hit is caught.
< . . . >

Sound is gone here too. Mturk must be tinkering again. Taking a break as I can't work like this.

§

Works! Thanks JohnnyRS!

§
Posted: 2018-02-13

Ever since about the same time, my custom alarm for high paying hits will not save. I can choose it through PC, it will play, I will click save, and it's not there.

§
Posted: 2018-06-21

I couldn't able to catch the hit after searching more than 500 times even HIT available.. I am using version JR Mturk Panda Crazy 0.6.3 through tempermonkey. Please help me urgent

Sign in to post a reply.