HIT Forker

Monitors mturk.com for HITs

< Feedback on HIT Forker

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-12-26

Hit Forker on Firefox

I have FF 52.5.2ESR. Hit Forker does nothing. Is it only for Chrome?

ThisPoorGuyAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-27

What are you trying to run it on? I'm not sure if the new GreaseMonkey is functional with it. You might need to try Tampermonkey and/or Violentmonkey.

§

I'm running GreaseMonkey, but I'm not on FF 57. I'm on the ESR track, and my extensions should work through 7/2018. Just D/L TamperMonkey. I'll have to wait till I retire to do the script transfers.

ThisPoorGuyAuthor
§

Sorry, I only have FF 57 to test with and haven't messed with it in there. If I have a chance tonight I'll see if I can recreate the issue, but I use chrome for my turking, so I don't have personal experience with getting it working with FF...will check if I can!

§

It's OK. 57 wouldn't run like 52ESR anyway because of all the changes. I'll fool around with it.

§
Posted: 2018-01-17

I don't know if this will fix the older firefox problem but it did on ffox55 I may not have the latest version if it's been fixed already

this errors in the console unless you hit start and stop a bunch of times var tukerview = { };

shouldn't it be var turkerview = { };

§

I posted that problem over 6 weeks ago. It's been updated since then, but thanks for the reply.

§

regression then? I never noticed a cache problem before on greasyfork just looked at fresh download

var tukerview = { }; var turkerview_update = 0;

chrome probably doesn't complain weird that firefox does error, but you can bypass it somehow with multiple start and stop

ThisPoorGuyAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-01-18

Crap. Fixed it. Sorry about that.

§
Posted: 2018-05-22

I have tampermonkey and hit forker is not working in chrome or firefox. Any ideas?

Sign in to post a reply.