MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Better Minimap, Hat & Accessory Toolbar, Auto Heal, Double Hit, Easy Bow, Rainbow Hat, Hotkeys

< Feedback on MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-12-19

Sugguestions

1. Option to customize hotkeys and disable/enable them
2. Enemy Radar??
3. Auto equip different hats in different situations (When you go into the river you automaticly pur on the fish hat or
when you use a ranged weapon you put on the musketeer hat. Maybe use X Y cordinates to determine when to equip
hats in certain locations)
4. Option to quickly switch between primary and secondary weapon like the rainbow hat
5. Custom skin colors??

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-19

1. Yeah, I was thinking of that but you don't understand how hard that is xD! Well for me...
2. Very hard probably impossible
3. Very hard probably impossible
4. Press . for Primary | press / for Secondary or press '1' for Primary | '2' for Secondary
5. Impossible (Unless you want texture pack)

§
Posted: 2017-12-20

1. I dont use the hotkeys so I just delete that part of the code for now, no big deal that their is no option to disable/enable them right now
2. Sounds pretty hard
3. X Y cordinates sounds like a good idea in my head but looks pretty hard to code
4. I meant change all the time between primary and secondary (you can start/stop it just like hainbow hat).
5. ok, any idea on how to make custom texture pack? cant find anything on youtube -_-

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-20
1. I dont use the hotkeys so I just delete that part of the code for now, no big deal that their is no option to disable/enable them right now
2. Sounds pretty hard
3. X Y cordinates sounds like a good idea in my head but looks pretty hard to code
4. I meant change all the time between primary and secondary (you can start/stop it just like hainbow hat).
5. ok, any idea on how to make custom texture pack? cant find anything on youtube -_-

No idea on how to make a texture pack...

§
Posted: 2017-12-21

Number 2. should not be impossible, look at this script:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/30788-moomoo-auto-aim-aimbot-and-auto-heal-working-after-patch/code
in function handleMessage(e) the array 'playersNear' - he finds all players that are near and their coordinates.
Now you would have to put it into a radar image.
Idk how far you can see the players by this way, but at least it's something.

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-04-06

@"Michal H" said: Number 2. should not be impossible, look at this script: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/30788-moomoo-auto-aim-aimbot-and-auto-heal-working-after-patch/code in function handleMessage(e) the array 'playersNear' - he finds all players that are near and their coordinates. Now you would have to put it into a radar image. Idk how far you can see the players by this way, but at least it's something.

@"Michal H" said: Number 2. should not be impossible, look at this script: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/30788-moomoo-auto-aim-aimbot-and-auto-heal-working-after-patch/code in function handleMessage(e) the array 'playersNear' - he finds all players that are near and their coordinates. Now you would have to put it into a radar image. Idk how far you can see the players by this way, but at least it's something.

Late response, yeah we used to be pretty close. He's a great developer. Anyways, it's not impossible- just really hard and with my JavaScript skills from 2 years ago there was no way I was going to make that. Plus, that script is pretty old and may have only worked in older version of moomoo. Keep in mind Sydney has to try and make a patch every time he sees a new userscript destroying his game (although, nowadays he doesn't care... moomoo.io is a pretty old game now)

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-04-06

Outdated script. I won't be updated this script (maybe in a couple years when I'm bored)... I've completely lost the passion for making scripts and I'm very busy working on other projects.

Sign in to post a reply.