Discussions » Creation Requests

Looking for any script can detect and replace redirect local current to other website

§
Posted: 2017-12-12

Looking for any script can detect and replace redirect local current to other website

Looking for any script can detect and replace redirect local current to other website script to open in newTab only do not rediect in current tab , if found any script trying to redirect current local website to outer website

Example : http://salefiles.com/c2x0abodqxtk > serve.popads.net > redirect current local website from visitor to other website ads

wOxxOmMod
§
Posted: 2017-12-12
Edited: 2017-12-12

The behavior is called "pop-under" and I think only an extension/addon can fix that because the page seems to assign to location.href directly inside its obfuscated script.

For example, I'm using uBlock Origin and I can simply disable "Inline scripts" for this site to fix the problem.

§
Posted: 2017-12-15

The behavior is called "pop-under" and I think only an extension/addon can fix that because the page seems to assign to location.href directly inside its obfuscated script.

For example, I'm using uBlock Origin and I can simply disable "Inline scripts" for this site to fix the problem.

Thanks for reply

Sign in to post a reply.