Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< Feedback on GOTA Extender

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-01-11
Edited: 2015-01-11

How does Brute work?

Hi!
Thanks for your great extension! It works perfect, even with Chrome.
But i'm interested how Brute technically works. What happens in the background and why do end the Adventures instantly?

Thanks in advance,
Marvin

§
Posted: 2015-01-11

The answer is one of KFC's secret ingredients so can not be listed here. The last person to try was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, though there are stories it was once engraved on the nose of the sphinx.

Either that or I have no idea. But I think some things are better left unanswered.

§
Posted: 2015-01-12

This feature exploits a bug in the server code. Keep it quiet as suggested. lol

§
Posted: 2015-01-14
Edited: 2015-01-14

Just a little side note to Bruting, I don't know if it's down to overall stats after a certain point but the first adventure "End the mudders poaching" is impossible to fail. You could brute one SS on that adventure forever without getting a single wound.

§
Posted: 2015-01-18

Another hint: Obtain resources from bruting these three adventures: The Neck : lvl 3 (Wood, Fur, Cloth, Iron), Silence the Silvertongues : lvl 5 (Ore, Stone, Grains, Red Gem), Tax the Smallfolk : lvl 9 (Grains, Fish, Smallfolk, Horse); You get double grains, so sell it if you want to along with the junk from quests and Blue gems, since you'll have a hell of a lot from them.

§
Posted: 2016-01-12

Bruting doesn't work for me, it always says there is an error and reloads :/

§
Posted: 2016-04-20

Brute works, but you have to have your Adventure Party empty.

Sign in to post a reply.