FYTE /Fast YouTube Embedded/ Player

Hugely improves load speed of pages with lots of embedded Youtube videos by instantly showing clickable and immediately accessible placeholders, then the thumbnails are loaded in background. Optionally a fast simple HTML5 direct playback (720p max) can be selected if available for the video.

< Feedback on FYTE /Fast YouTube Embedded/ Player

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2016-07-11

Does not work

Hi I am using the latest version of this script on Chrome v51.But I have a problem for a few days when I click to play button on any website has embedded youtube video it does not play the video and also does not work any button.Shortly anything does not react.Please fix this issue.Thanks.

wOxxOmAuthor
§

I've updated the script just now. You may try forcing it to update locally in your browser if it doesn't autoupdate. If the problem will remain, please post a webpage address for testing.

§

Hi again.Yes I noticed the new update.I am using it but it still does not react.Very interesting problem.Example site: http://shiftdelete.net/oyun-oynayarak-nasil-para-kazanilir-73221

wOxxOmAuthor
§

I can't reproduce any problems in Chrome 51 + Tampermonkey Show a screenshot please.

§

Ok.I fixed the problem.The problem was based on my personal tampermonkey option.I changed it and the script is working perfectly.I am sorry to disturb you.I wish you good work.Thanks.

Sign in to post a reply.