Greasy Fork is available in English.

Mananelo/Mangakakalot/Manganato/Manga4life Bookmarks Export

Writes Mangakakalot, Manganelo, Manganato, Manga4life Bookmarks (name and visited number) to "manga_bookmarks.txt" on "Export Bookmarks" button click

< Commentaires sur Mananelo/Mangakakalot/Manganato/Manga4life Bookmarks Export

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 2020-08-29

Hi! this script isn't working for me. I tried installing it several times and the export button doesn't appear on my breadcrumb row.

sm00nieAuteur
§
Posté le: 2020-09-19

Is the export bookmarks button still not appearing on the bookmark page ? I just tried a test in chrome/firefox and it still shows and exports fine.

If it's still an issue, let me know which browser and version that you're using and I'll take another look.

§
Posté le: 2020-09-27

Hi! I managed to export my bookmarks on chrome now! but it still doesn't work on firefox for me

sm00nieAuteur
§
Posté le: 2020-09-27

I just tested with Firefox v81 and it seems to work fine. Which version of FF are you using ?

In FF, do you see the "Export Bookmarks" button on the bookmarks page ? If so, when you click on it, does the file download ?

§
Posté le: 2020-10-03

I'm using version 81.0.1!

For some reason the button doesn't appear on my firefox at all.

sm00nieAuteur
§
Posté le: 2020-10-03

Alright, I just posted an update that doesn't rely on GM_addStyle for the "Export Bookmarks" button styling (GM_addStyle was deprecated in Greasemonkey and possibly other script injector addons).

Update the script and give it a go!

§
Posté le: 2020-10-18

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It works perfectly now!

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.