Netflix - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Netflix

< Feedback on Netflix - subtitle downloader

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2020-01-22

Request - Download all subtitles for a season or the series

Hi, I love your tools and I uses everyday, I think thats will be cool to download all episodes at the same time without changing episodes, like your script with Prime Video

§
Posted: 2020-01-22

? There's a "Download subs from this ep till last available" button. Just click it.

§
Posted: 2020-01-23

Thanks, I fell stupid. In the past the button just downloaded the language checked. This method dont harm Netflix server ? Like, can we get banned just for doing that ?

§

The script has been up for 3 years and nobody reported getting banned. There are other scripts for learning languages that work in similar way so I don't think Netflix will ban anyone.

§

Okay thanks. Do you have any plans to make it work for Apple TV+ with a similar script like Prime Video and Netflix Downloader ?

§

No, I don't have Apple TV+ account. If I use the trial and then something breaks it will be a pain to fix it.

§
Posted: 2020-01-25

Okay, thanks for the script !

§
Posted: 2020-01-29

As for Apple TV+, at this very moment you only neet to open dev tools - network - filter vtt - if there are two, than that later starts on end of previous.

as for "Download subs from this ep till last available" does not seem to work properly, at least on Dear White People - it gets two and than it just skips, maybe there is need for more wait time before skip to next to get all files loaded.

§

Just tested "Dear White People" and it downloads subs just fine. Try opening the first episode, refreshing the page and then trying to download. BTW if you click "Download subs from this ep till last available" second time it should download subs grabbed up till the current episode (after it jumps to the next ep). After that, if you want to continue downloading, you should refresh the page.

The whole "Download subs from this ep till last available" is just good enough, I don't plan to make it perfect.

§

Are you sure that Netflix don't think that we are a robot after charging all these pages ? Example, downloading all seasons of Vikings charge a lot of pages, there not a timeout after each request ?

§

IDK what they think but I know that the script works fine.

Sign in to post a reply.