Disable page close confirmation

Disable page close confirmation (onBeforeUnload)

< Feedback on Disable page close confirmation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-09-08
Edited: 2019-09-08

Disable page close confirmation - Not working for Flickr

I have many messages like this on fickr (principally on photo page when i add a comment): But the script don't stop it can do something ? Waterfox / Win10

wOxxOmAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-09-08

I don't understand - messages like what?

§
Posted: 2019-09-09

style: "if you close the windows you can lost change" something like that... That's not related to your script ?

wOxxOmAuthor
§

This is the standard message of the browser. But it also means my script wasn't able to disable it. What exactly should I open and do there to reproduce the problem?

§
Edited: 2019-09-09

That's difficult to say: That's random effect: by example, when i add a comment to a photo and want to close /refresh the page "too" quickly. The comment is added (verified, after accepting to close the page ) but the page ask "if you close..."

wOxxOmAuthor
§

I'm not registered on Flickr so I can't test it myself. See if the updated version works for you.

§

I go to test it: Thanks!

§
Posted: 2019-09-14
Edited: 2019-09-14

For Flickr it's perfect as far i can see! Thank's a lot.

But notice an incompatibility with this site: Pixiv Test link: Pixiv - search: Works tagged portrait

I don't use this site, but i was curious why it don't display its images on waterfox but it's ok on chrome... After test (by disabling others scripts) , that's your script which seems the "bad guy" . :-) Not a problem for me: As you explain, I set an @include for Flickr only .

Ps: I had set flickr before but after update, it lost it: anyway to keep our @include after updates?

wOxxOmAuthor
§
  1. Pixiv seems to work for me. What exactly is this "incompatibility"?
  2. AFAIK there's nothing I can do about it. Tampermonkey has always been keeping my custom includes/excludes on scripts with no additional actions on my part:
§

The PB: Simply images are not displayed.... But if it work for you.... On my principal profile , i use Greamonkey.

I don't know if it can do the same things than Tampermonkey:

I rename script name to remember to save include if need. Yes, that's just a work around: I never search how preserve them, because i have seen many time: Please save your settings before update.

wOxxOmAuthor
§

Pixiv also works for me in FF+Greasemonkey4. And GM can set custom includes too:

§

Thanks for the info! Sorry for the wrong report.....

Sign in to post a reply.