Greasy Fork is available in English.

Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 22.12.2017

Multiple scripts stopped working

So, as of about 9pm Eastern, it seems that Turkmaster, as well as several other similar scripts, has stopped working entirely. I don't know if this is just some temporary issue with the site, or due to a new Mturk change that'll need to be addressed. But I just wanted to make a note of it here.

DonovanMAuthor
§

Thanks for the heads up. I've updated Turkmaster to handle the recent mturk changes.

§

Wow, that was crazy fast. Thanks again for all the work you've put into the script. Amazon is certainly trying to keep you busy.

§

i really should give DonovanM a very big thanks!!! because of your super script my turking has changed quite a lot. i don't know how i survived mturk without turkmaster. i love love your script. thanks again for your scripting. hope you continue your good work!!!

§

Hello, this, time, the, turkmaster, volvio, leave, work, what, should I do? already install the new version

§

I just installed the 1.5.6, but still not working :/ Fooey Amazon. So many changes. We really appreciate you trying to keep up with them!

Sign in to post a reply.