Greasy Fork is available in English.

Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

A huge userscript that modifies hundreds of websites, adding mods, hacks, new features, and quality-of-life to the web! (in beta) Notable features: auto-redirects, a fully-featured MooMoo.io hack, Google Classroom dark mode, mass delete discord messages, remove ads on baidu, disable Google Analytics, Facebook ad blocker!

< Feedback on Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

Review: OK - Skripti toimii, mutta siinä on ongelmia

§
Posted: 8.8.2020

every 5 minutes after i load in it just says reload and disconnects me and the auto chat sucks ass cant get it to go off change or anything and everytime except once it wouldnt even let me type in game

zyenithAuthor
§
Posted: 9.8.2020

`disconnects me` that's the game's problem there. there are a ton of server crashers now

Instal kills in moomoo.io with Polearm+Musket with LabyMod .. |Part 2|

moomoo.io: kill hackers with 🔥Labymod🔥

§
Posted: 26.8.2020

how do i install hack?

§
Posted: 6.12.2020

lol

§

lol ez *;-;* nob xd gg

§

lol ez *;-;* ez gg xd nob

§

hi

§
Posted: 10.2.2021

hi i is new in this how to just mod but i like to try it the hack because to hacker i know i am hacker to but i just kill hacker because i see hacker not have mod and not have hacker i know i can kill hacker but i need mod because it can ez to kill hacker so pls can i have mod who know how to get it plz let me know it plz guys

§
Posted: 10.2.2021

hi i is new in this how to just mod but i like to try it the hack because to hacker i know i am hacker to but i just kill hacker because i see hacker not have mod and not have hacker i know i can kill hacker but i need mod because it can ez to kill hacker so pls can i have mod who know how to get it plz let me know it plz guys!!!

Sign in to post a reply.