Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube™ Multi Downloader v8.6 (Relaunched) 🚀💯 - TubeMP3.to (NO ADS & NEW LAYOUT FOR YT! 🚫🤩)

This script adds a download button, a faster way to download audio from YouTube and with guaranteed quality. This site is very simple, fast and effective to download! Best of all!

< Feedback on YouTube™ Multi Downloader v8.6 (Relaunched) 🚀💯 - TubeMP3.to (NO ADS & NEW LAYOUT FOR YT! 🚫🤩)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 14.4.2022
Edited: 14.4.2022

I found that the website yt1s.com, in the US, UK and Philippine, indicates that the page is out of service as of August 1, 2020. I later found out through chrome's network detection that the page yt1s.com has a 302 redirect. in these areas it redirects to the website us.yt1s.com, thus suspending the web service. I then found out through a Google search that yt1s.com has changed to the domain name yt1s.icu after 2020. yt1s.icu website has been able to provide normal web services so far. So I changed the code on line 126 [addButton.href = "//yt1s.com/en/youtube-to-mp3?q=" + encodeURIComponent(location.href);] to [addButton.href = "//yt1s.icu/zh- cn?q=" + encodeURIComponent(location.href);]. I hope my comments will be helpful to you and I look forward to your adoption of my comments and your reply.

PunisherAuthor
§
Posted: 18.5.2022

Thanks, I will update the scripts later. Development of scripts YouTube™ Multi Downloader and YouTube™ MP3 Downloader is discontinued. To run the script, you need to use the YouTube Redux extension:
Chrome
Firefox
Opera
Edge

Sign in to post a reply.