Disable YouTube Video Ads

Disable YouTube video & screen based ads at home page, and right before or in the middle of the main video playback. Also disable YouTube's anti-adblocker popup dialog. For new YouTube layout (Polymer) only.

< Feedback on Disable YouTube Video Ads

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-10-06

It works, no more ads! THANK YOU!

I am super sensitive to advertising & bullshit in general, so I'm LOVING this script. Worked straight out of the box, have had no issues whatsover.

All of jcunews scripts are amazing!

jcunewsAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-10-06

I'm glad you found my scripts useful to you. Thank you very much for letting me know.

§
Posted: 2019-10-14

Mind if I ask you a basic question? I'm still pretty new to userscripts/CSS/JS and have a hard time finding scripts for my favorite sites.

Do you know if these is a way to search for scripts based on the page you are visiting? Similar to Stylus extension, where you navigate to a page, like ebay.com >> Click Stylus Toolbar >> Find Styles. Then it pulls results from the stylish.com site, I believe.

I love this feature, and hope there is an equivalent for Tampermonkey!

Without it, I'm forced to search multiple repositories one at a time: GreasyFork.org UserScripts-mirror.org GitHub reddit

Are there any other resources you know of? Any other tools you'd recommend for a beginner like myself?

Thank you so much for your help!

jcunewsAuthor
§

None that I know of, sorry. But there may be a script already made for that purpose, although it might not include GitHub and Reddit because they're not UserScript repository sites. I haven't tried to search for such script.

§

Hi bro I whant script bro

Sign in to post a reply.