Resize YT To Window Size

Moves the YouTube video to the top of the website and fill the window with the video player.

< Feedback on Resize YT To Window Size

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2015-06-17

Compatibility with Youtube+

Is there a way to make it work with YouTube+?

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9932-youtube

ZrenAuthor
§

No promises on keeping compatibility since I don't use it.

Anyways, if you disable my script, then open Youtube+'s options. Disable Player always visible when reading comments. My script doesn't like it since it uses position:fixed; and a bunch of other rules I don't want to even try to override.

Then we just need to overload 1 CSS rule to make everything fine and dandy.

ZrenAuthor
§

v67 will overload that one CSS rule, so if you turn off that one Youtube+ option, it should work.

§

Awesome. Hope it works.

§

It works! That was fast. Thanks a lot!

Somehow the comments and video thumbnails don't load if I open the video page in the same tab. Loads ok if I open in new tab.

ZrenAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-07-26

Ah, my script is crapping out because when it tries to fix the HTML5 player because it's trying to find the wrong stuff since YT+ changes the player. Gotta find an easy way to detect if the script is running.

Qon
§

Please fix! :>

If I reload the page and scroll down immediatly things do load correctly, but it's kinda annoying to do that at the end of every video. I use the script so that I don't have to go back and forth between full screen mode all the time and this is worse than that.

And if I press like and then close the share box the site breaks.

Also it would be great if the script didn't break the "always visible mode" in YT+.

This script is wonderful, when it works...

ZrenAuthor
§

v69 should fix the comments/thumbnails breaking.

Qon
§

Thanks!

Qon
§
Posted: 2015-07-27

It still doesn't work with youtubes regular playlist feature (it appears lower than it should and leaves a gap, appearing right over the related videos) or 'video always visible' in Youtube+

ZrenAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-12-24

Just made the script compatible with the "always visible mode" in Youtube+ in v76. Happy Holidays guys.

§
Posted: 2015-12-25

Cool. Thanks for keeping your script compatible with Youtube+. Happy Holidays to you, too.

Sign in to post a reply.