Auto champions

About: HaremHeroes Automatic++

It would be awesome if auto champion farming was implemented!
Can we get some news if this is going to happen?

Viestejä yhteensä

• This shit is too much for me, sorry :)

I do not want to make a simple autofarmer without trying to make a perfect draft, and making perfect draft is a bit too complicated for my little brain.

• Please reconsider this Dorten. Having auto champions is infinitely better than not having it. Even if you use bad random 1st draft.
    I always forget about the 14 minute timer, and sometimes it can take 10 hours to defeat a Champion because I forget to do it in time.

• as an option to do only auto continuation of the battles already begun, this will remove the need to monitor them every 15 minutes

• > @Dorten D said:
    > This shit is too much for me, sorry :)
    >
    > I do not want to make a simple autofarmer without trying to make a perfect draft, and making perfect draft is a bit too complicated for my little brain.

I'd also really like to see auto champion implemented. I do not care for a perfect draft but checking back every 14 minutes is a pain. pls daddy dorten
  • editoi August 13 [?]

@dieness написал:
    as an option to do only auto continuation of the battles already begun, this will remove the need to monitor them every 15 minutes

Implemented this variant. Checks every 16 minutes. If a champion has non zero impression and is not on timer - tries to perform.

Look out for possible bugs!~~~~

• How do I make a scritp request for you Dorten D?

• @ItsCooper написал:
    How do I make a scritp request for you Dorten D?

You post it here and hope I'll notice and will have enough time and motivation to actually implement it :)

• @Dorten D disse:

@ItsCooper написал:
    How do I make a scritp request for you Dorten D?

You post it here and hope I'll notice and will have enough time and motivation to actually implement it :)

So, i want to make a request btw, its not for this game, is for Hentai Clicker ( hentaiclicker.com ), would it be possible for you to make an auto clicker for this game? If not, I still thank you for being active here forum

• Sadly, HC is Unity game, I've no idea how to script for it.

Kirjaudu sisään tai Rekisteröidy kommentoidaksesi.