YouTube Thumbnails - Full Video Thumbnails for YouTube

Shows complete video thumbnails for YouTube videos. You can click a thumbnail image to jump to that point in the video.

< Feedback on YouTube Thumbnails - Full Video Thumbnails for YouTube

Question/comment

Deleted user 103157
§
Posted: 2019-05-06

Author, are you there?

Many of youtube's earlier videos don't show more covers on the channel and search results, and there is no dynamic GIF. I hope this script can be used anywhere, such as the channel's video list and search results list. Get all the thumbnails of the video in advance by clicking the button of this script, so that you can know the content of the video more clearly, so that I can save more time and broadband.

driver8Author
§

I am here. I'm aware that the script could use some improvements, but the code is kind of a kludgy mess at this point and I've been putting off overhauling it. Sorry.

To address your request, what I'm hearing is you would like a link that you could click on for each video in search results and channel video lists that would pop up a full thumbnail display when you click it--without going to that video's page? I don't think that would be much harder to do, but it might be best to roll it into a separate script. I will look into it.

Deleted user 103157
§

@driver8 说道: I am here. I'm aware that the script could use some improvements, but the code is kind of a kludgy mess at this point and I've been putting off overhauling it. Sorry.

To address your request, what I'm hearing is you would like a link that you could click on for each video in search results and channel video lists that would pop up a full thumbnail display when you click it--without going to that video's page? I don't think that would be much harder to do, but it might be best to roll it into a separate script. I will look into it.

Thank you very much for hearing my thoughts. I think this function is very important for many people who are very critical of video. Avoid the inability to view scrolling covers in early videos. Through this function, we can check the quality of the video in advance, and then watch it.

In addition, as I mentioned in my previous post, the thumbnails I currently get are too small. I can only see some details by enlarging the browser pages, or I hope to have the ability to zoom in and out pictures.

Deleted user 103157
§
Edited: 2019-05-06

@driver8 说道: I am here. I'm aware that the script could use some improvements, but the code is kind of a kludgy mess at this point and I've been putting off overhauling it. Sorry.

I found something. The script I gave below can get a larger size cover. I don't know if the thumbnail can get a larger thumbnail like this script.

https://greasyfork.org/zh-CN/scripts/368165-new-youtube-pic-link

Sign in to post a reply.