Watch Series Skipper

Skips WatchSeries.lt ad page

< Feedback on Watch Series Skipper

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-03-20

could you update please?

Ton of sites on your list died and new similar sites appeared could you update to reflect those changes please?

§
Posted: 2018-08-16

@leeterryjr said:

@Roxz said: Ton of sites on your list died and new similar sites appeared could you update to reflect those changes please?

How do you expect them to fix/update the script with the sites you want when you have not given them the link to those sites?

There is no point in listing sites that will probably cease to exist by the time the dev comes back to continue working on this script if that ever happens. When the dev comes back I'll gladly list the web pages.

§
Posted: 2018-08-17
Edited: 2018-08-17

@Roxz said:

@leeterryjr said:

@Roxz said: Ton of sites on your list died and new similar sites appeared could you update to reflect those changes please?

How do you expect them to fix/update the script with the sites you want when you have not given them the link to those sites?

There is no point in listing sites that will probably cease to exist by the time the dev comes back to continue working on this script if that ever happens. When the dev comes back I'll gladly list the web pages.

reductiv reasoning much? I use the site alot, used to use a script like this, love the option, I'll try to update the script for him....no promises, iama no0b. the site you guys are talking about is https://www1.swatchseries.to correct?

§
Posted: 2018-08-17
Edited: 2018-08-17

yeah I'm looking at the code now, of the site, and I dont think as it is written now, this script could be rewritten to access the button the way the button works now, it's no longer a simple redirect from what I can see

§
Posted: 2018-08-19

Universal bypass addon for firefox (and maybe chrome as well?) skips it.

§
Posted: 2020-03-05

At MIG Digitizing, we bring the highest-standard full-stack embroidery digitizing services for fashion houses. Our digitizing services range from embroidery digitizing to image digitizing and from logo digitizing to vector digitizing online services. As a premium digitizing business, we are proud of our American Heritage and offer unique and customized digitizing solutions for all your needs.

Sign in to post a reply.