Greasy Fork is available in English.

ViewTube_GM

Watch videos from video sharing websites without Flash Player.

< Opiniones de ViewTube_GM

Pregunta o comentario

§
Publicado: 31/3/2015

some problems that needs to be fixed add more support for different websites

this is a very great script I've been looking all over the internet trying to find some that work with VLC the only couple problems I have with the script is the controls need to be on the bottom of the video instead of the top the controls need to be hidden when your mouse is not over it the video box should be dynamically stretch to the size of your screen some reason when you use VLC the audio controls are not there on the bottom of the screen so you can turn it up and down like you would do YouTube flash or html5 player and there's one thing I would like you to add you need to add support for twitch.tv I do not know that's even possible because on the desktop twitch doesn't not support html5 but you can watch twitch videos with VLC with LiveStreamer there's probably a way to do this but I'm not sure if you can if you can this would be amazingthank you for the script

§
Publicado: 31/3/2015

Lots of whishes here. Altough I think some requests would be nice and fun I most probably will not do it as I have too less time, may be some things I will implement over time. Comments to some of your points:
- plugin controls will stay on top, vlc controls are on the bottom though
- if you want to strech the player you may use the "+" button, with vlc you even have the option to go into full screen
- vlc will use the standard interface and does usually show the audio controls. In Windows the interface will be visibe if you move the mouse over vlc, in linux you can use the right mouse button. If you want to hide the vlc interface by default you may add a new line 193 to the source: [ obj.setAttribute('controls', false); ]
- for twitch.tv try ViewTube+ from sebaro's site: http://isebaro.com/viewtube/ , may be I will also add support.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.