This script does the following things for frequent author combiners:
- Puts the "Improve this author" box at the top of the right-hand column.
- Always shows the search box, prepopulates it with author's name, and removes the 30-character limit.
- Always shows the "never combine" links, right-aligns them, and shortens them to "never" (if using English LT).
- Uses "Combine/separate works" as the link text, instead of just the author's name (except on disambiguated pages, where there are two such links)
- Hides the "Combine with ..." section on disambiguated pages (as reminder to self what kind of page I'm on and to keep any combining/nevering to the full disambiguation page).
If you want some of those features, but not others, simply delete or comment out of the chunk of code that does each thing (each piece is pretty independent, and includes descriptive comments).
As always, let me know if you run into any problems. I'm omargosh