Automail

Extra parts for Anilist.co

< Feedback on Automail

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-05-21

Broken List Editor on Mobile

Hi, a buddy of mine recommended I use your script for Anilist. I really like the idea of it, and a lot of the changes, but it appears to break the list entry editor on mobile. Turned on mobile mode, tried the desktop site, still broken. Scanned the options menu for any other changes to the entry editor, but couldn't find anything. Total list of things broken include missing banner, missing poster, missing favorite button, and, most importantly, missing save button.

https://i.imgur.com/MJUK9Eq.jpg

Above is a link to what the entry editor looks like on my phone with your script and desktop mode enabled.

Again, really appreciate all the hard work you put into this script, and I really want to use it, but being able to edit my list is kinda important on an anime list site.

Thank you for your time, LionMouse

§

Forgot to mention I was using Kiwi Browser w/ TamperMonkey, Android ver 8.0.0

Again, thank you for your time.

hohAuthor
§

I'm not able to reproduce this, but I don't have Kiwi Browser for testing yet. (it's not on Anilist's list of supported browsers, but hey, it doesn't hurt trying to track down the problem). Two questions: Is that screenshot your native screen resolution? It looks a bit odd for a mobile device. What happens if you go the the stats > script & more stats and turn everything off before reloading? Is the list editor still broken?

§

No, that image is cropped, but shows the entirity of the editor box.

Uhhh, I already deleted Kiwi Browser (was using it for the extension stuff for this app, since it didn't work...). Just wanted to give you heads up on a potential bug. Might redownload to help with troubleshooting, but not today.

Thanks for the response, LionMouse

hohAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-05-22

The Kiwi Browser setup has now been tested.

The save button doesn't appear without the script even installed, so this is very unlikely to be a userscript bug.

Sign in to post a reply.