I made some UserScripts to make my life easier. Feel free to try them and post bugs/suggestions here or at Steamgifts discussion.
9gag remember position- tested on [Chrome] (screenshot)
- If you scroll down and then close your browser, you lose your scrolling progress. This script adds one magical button, that remembers the position for you as bookmarkable link. Easily allowing you to continue where you left off.
- Buttons start to appear after scrolling for a while.
Steam DLC wishlister- tested on [Chrome, Firefox] (screenshot)
- Tired of adding a billion Call of duty DLCs to wishlist? Try this script!
- Adds a button that lets you wishlist all DLCs at once (or remove them)
SteamGifts GA input- tested on [Chrome] (screenshot)
- Adds one input on the top menu bar, where you can insert giveaway code (5characters) and it will open the giveaway on a new tab
SteamGifts discussions enhanced- tested on [Chrome, Firefox] (screenshot)
- Automatically marks read discussions
- Sort discussions by creation date, comments count, or date of last post
- Shows count of new comments since last read
- Shows if post title changed
- Manually mark one post or all posts of user
- Jump to last post on last page
- Export/Import data of you read discussions
SteamGifts comment formatting- tested on [Chrome, Firefox] (screenshot)
- Adds buttons to help you format your comments (bold, italics, etc.)
- Adds buttons for inserting images and text emoticons.
- If you paste page url or image url, it gets formatted automatticaly
Auto mp3 downloader- tested on [Chrome, Firefox] (screenshot)
- Automatic download of multiple mp3s from https://www.emp3z.com/
- Just insert list of songs (each on new line) into textarea, push the button and wait till it finishes.
Remember itstoohard tries- tested on [Chrome] (screenshot)
- Shows all attempted tries for all questions so you know what you have already tried.