Empire Overview

Script for Ikariam 0.7.x, Overview tables for resources, buildings and military inspired by Ikariam Empire Board

< Feedback on Empire Overview

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2019-06-16

Troubleshooting and new Programmer

Because the creator of the script no longer maintains the whole thing and is no longer present even in the game. Wouldn't that be the opportunity for others to take over the whole thing?

Here are some mistakes

• Hide the bird swarm
  • Integrate research into the calculation of citizens
  • Removes unnecessary descriptions
  • Number of buildings (must be changed by each person)
  • If bought, double the stock in the script as well

If I have followed the whole correctly someone spoke here once of it that it for itself the errors in the Script fixed and this if the past developer has nothing against it to publish.

The previous developer is not only inactive here but also in the game. So there are developers who want to develop the whole thing further?

e41
§
Posted: 2019-11-10

You are correct. The current developer is no longer active. And he also gave the copyright to whoever wants to continue the development. I have tried to fix some errors and enhanced it a bit but I cannot be a full time developer. I haven't published the code, I am using at the moment, because it has a lot of bugs from the old code but also from the new things I have added. :)

§
Posted: 2019-11-30

it would be interesting if someone could take over the maintenance for this script. We are not asking for big changes, just fix some bugs.

Sign in to post a reply.