Google Search Extra Buttons

Add buttons (past 1/2/3 days, weeks, PDF search etc.) for Google search page

< Feedback on Google Search Extra Buttons

Question/comment

§
Posted:

Can't search with site:

Hi, I have a problem with searching within a given website using site: command. Everything works without a specific keyword, when putting for example only "site:youtube.com", but if I put anything before it, for example "trailer site:youtube.com", the entire modifier site:youtube.com disappears from the search box and I get the result for simple "trailer" search in google. I'm using only this one script and if I remove it (or disable grease/tamper/violent monkey, I tried in all) everything works fine. I also tried in Firefox, Cyberfox and Waterfox and situation was the same. I think it started in penultimate version of your great script and it persist in the newest one. Thanks in advance for any help :)

spmbtAuthor
§
Posted:

Yes, if to search by Enter, script cleans text by /site:\s[^ ]/ pattern. If to search by press of mouse on the button, all is ok. This behavior solves a problem of repairing of search parameters site: and filetype: in new layout of Google with this script.

§
Posted:

So, there is no way it can work as before? Btw, the script itself is great, many thanks for it :)

spmbtAuthor
§
Posted:
Edited:

It may be better after rework of this behavior. Now is result of fast resolving.

§
Posted:

Thanks for the reply, I will patiently wait :) Keep up the good work :)

§
Posted:

You need the experts help about the problem or you can find the help online as well. I would like to suggest the best dissertation writing service update to everyone for the batter educational help. Thumbs up with your excellent helping material please do share more.

Sign in to post a reply.