Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-12-17

Script hanging after collecting items.

The script logs in, switches to a character that has profession tasks to collect, collects those tasks, and then just stops.

What can I do to get it to work again?

§
Posted: 2015-12-18

I found something:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'currentrank' of undefined

The script should be trying to start a Simril Lightcrafting task.

§

Removing WinterEvent makes it work, but I was really hoping for the WinterEvents tasks.

§
Removing WinterEvent makes it work, but I was really hoping for the WinterEvents tasks.

They changed a bunch of the tasks. so the script needs to be updated to reflect the new tasks.

i'm hoping someone adds "open sickly marimo" and box of lumens. as well as the upgrade fishing rod steps.

§

The problem is not in the task names, but the name of the profession - the old tasks have the same names as last year, but for some reason the script cannot find the profession name to start them.

Man, we need someone who knows javascript to look over this. Where is Rotten_Mind?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

oh, that one, "WinterEvent" was changed to "Winterevent" and that cause script stop....js is case sensitive, forgot check it...

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

...so now if "Winterevent" -task is selected it shuold work properly.

§

Seems to be just skipping the winter events now.

Can someone make a list of the winter event tasks (name and the code line that corresponds to it)? Also, will it be like other task where you ask for an items, and if it is missing an ingredient, it then makes the ingredient and then makes the item?

As always, thx in advance and for your help.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

oops, I did not check all instances where that changed name existed, did second FIX.

Right click start button to bring console and look names there, eg.

/professions-tasks/Winterevent/Event_Winter_Tier3_Refine_Ringoflights

task is "Event_Winter_Tier3_Refine_Ringoflights"

§
Posted: 2015-12-26

For some reason now it works, but it gets stuck trying to start the level 0 task. It just sits there doing nothing, the other levels work fine and the lvl 0 task is properly entered into script.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-12-28
For some reason now it works, but it gets stuck trying to start the level 0 task. It just sits there doing nothing, the other levels work fine and the lvl 0 task is properly entered into script.

uhm, need find fresh acccount to test it...

Sign in to post a reply.